Pages

Saturday 6 November 2010

renewing the State of Fashion!


I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sure that it is my fault that SOF has been so unactive, but now I finally decided that this blog can't die
So me and the new co-owner Emily (because Mary left stardoll) have decided to give this blog a fresh start. First of all, me and Emily should be much more active. We'll also look for a few more writers. We'll make more competitions, polls, maybe even some exclusive projects. I can't tell you a lot right now, but i'll keep updating everything. 
See you with new and exciting ideas, Egle Stone.


P.S. leave a comment if you'd like to write here and i'll contact you for it :)

2 comments:

Ola said...

Hurray! I can't wait for it. I'd like to write here, but I don't have enought time...
Polcia295

sarah // blueberry-dream said...

Awesome, I'd like to write for it :)