Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week - Collection Reviews

Since this blog is a media partner of Stardoll Fashion Week, you will be able to find exclusive reviews on the collections here. I was asked to write them and I am really proud of it! I will only write the reviews on actual collections, not the StarDesign ones, but who knows, maybe i'll post some of my favourites :)
I will post a review of a collection the next day after it's published, because of time difference and school of course, but i promise it will be worth waiting for them! And because I'm a designer too and i can't write a review on my own collection I'm getting ready for a long post about working in SFW. All the good things, all the bad things. Get ready, it's starting :)

Love, Egle Stone

UPDATE
finally, the schedule is out!
(click to enlarge)

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW, AT THE RELEASING OF WONDERLAND OF E :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will only review the actually collections? That's offensive. What re the StarDesign collections to you then?

Erin said...

Us Stardesigners work just as hard as the Graphic designers. We are the select few that actually got in, so please don't discount our work. I would appreciate a review, as I can imagine the other Stardesigners do.

-Catlover103