Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

STYLE DIARY

Hello :)  I've decided to start writing a diary - a style diary. Every day since today i'll post my outfits and short descriptions about them. Next week i'll choose someone someone else and she (or he) will make new outfits every day and i'll write short descriptions for them.

DAY 1
MONDAY

I have so much work today! I thought i shouldn't wear anything special so i chose a simple black blouse and a high waisted skirt. I added a vintage hat to add some glamour to this outfit.  I wear laced black tights and brown socks, because it's a little bit cold outside. High heels with platforms are a must in my outfits..
I don't image any of my outfits without belts, this time i picked a simple brown leather belt.


Egle Stone




2 comments:

Miss_LolitaF said...

U look divalicious. :D

. said...

Aw.. So lovely with that 60's hat!! ♥
Definatly lovely ♥♥♥