Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

hello


Hello everybody! My name is Ruth (conii987) and I'm a new writer for this wonderful blog! I'm 13 years old and I live in Barcelona. 

Well, that's enough for an introduction. *giggles* I'm so excited because today is the best day of SFW. Why? Because today is the release of WOE, which is the best collection ever. Prepare to be amazed! 

See the picture in the beginning of the post? Well it's the top part of my outfit for todays party; it was made by the amazing Egle (vampire_), stop by my suite to see the entire outfit or just keep on strolling down, it's great! And I love the blue color, and the combination of the ankle boots with the PPQ electric blue socks, looks amazing.




^^ That's the outfit.


Well, this post is coming to an end, so I would just like to give a millions thanks to Egle, for this wonderful opportunity, and I hope you will like my posts.


xoxo Ruthie

6 comments:

Marykate said...

Welcome Ruth :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy your posts!

Ruthie said...

Hahah thank you!! Marieee <3

Ciara said...

Spazzzaroo ;D

Mihaela said...

MY LOVE.

Marykate said...

RUTH <3

Ruthie said...

HAHAHA XD LOVE YOU GUYSSS <3