Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Monster by Eliza Wooldoor. Rah rah ah ah ah..

This collection ate my heart. It a-a-ate my heart. I have no more words for it! Speechless! I love the tones, the models and the difference between the outfits. And the thing that they match each other well. The runway is also great, it reminds me the circus, carousels and all that stuff. The graphics are the best of all I've seen in SFW yet. The only thing I did not like was the first dress with exposed tits. Too much for this site? I think yes. 

Here are my favourite outfits. See everything here.



Thoughts about the collection by Eliza :
For this collection, I was inspired by dreams, whether being a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. Each design has a meaning. The giraffe is to represent vain and having your head in the clouds; the clown is to represent embarrassment; the puzzle is to represent rape, and the rest should be self explanatory.

What do you think? Hot or not?

No comments: