Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

What happens in Dollywood, stays in Dollywood.



I know I should have posted this yesterday, but I was too tired after the release of my collection (which reminds me that I still have to thank all of you soo much for supporting me and especially for liking my collection, because you can't believe how much effort I'd put into it!). So this basically is yesterday's BD list, and the same outfits won't be featured in tonight's Streetstyle Stars post, which will be posted after the upcoming SFW party.

Now, let's move on to the pics of the outfits, shall we?
(click on any picture to enlarge it, they ofter look way better from close!)
And sorry if I used your doll's today's outfit in this list, which was meant to be posted yesterday. It all got messed up and I couldn't manage to publish it by then.


featured: eeleenyte10,brit-on-me, brunoexclusive, xxevie23xx, jelizaveta123, sd_is_da_best, marikate14, nojarama, queen-of-mean, iovanca, berberry_girl, twin. & -limitededition
My total faves of the night: eeleenyte10, brit-on-me & nojarama!


xoxo

Emily

3 comments:

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

I love the layout of this post and how you did the pictures :D

Evie Stoneman said...

Thank you very much for featuring me. I will make a new look and maybe you'll choose to give me another go?

Marykate said...

Love how they're organized :)
Thank you for featuring me in the best dressed:D